United Nations Decade on Biodiversity encompassing the period of 2011-2020 almost comes to an end. Meanwhile, the recent reports (i.e. Global Biodiversity Outlook by the United Nations and Living Planet Report 2020 by WWF) signal the decade on biodiversity was rather a lost decade as none of the Aichi Biodiversity Targets will be fully met by 2020. The current issue of the policy brief addresses the issue of biodiversity loss including its root causes and impacts, and global actions for biodiversity conservation.View Fullscreen
CCEE Policy Brief No. 43: “Biodiversity Loss: Alarm Bell Tolls”
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 44: "The Electric Vehicles Market in Azerbaijan: Challenges and Recommendations"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 42: "Women and Climate Change in Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 41: "Public Participation in Environmental Decision-making: The case of Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 40: "The Kura River: Is freshwater availability at stake?"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 39: "COVID-19 and the Clean Energy Transition in the Caspian Region"