COVID-19 has impacted all sectors in various ways and the energy sector is one of those which received significant shockwaves from the situation caused by this pandemic. Enhancement of the clean energy transition was on the agenda of all countries of the Caspian region which raises questions concerning the trends during and after COVID-19. To reflect on this, the current issue discusses the wider impacts of COVID-19 on the energy transition process in the countries of the Caspian region and introduces possible ways of navigating the process and achieving the targets set in the pre-pandemic phase.View Fullscreen
CCEE Policy Brief No. 39: “COVID-19 and the Clean Energy Transition in the Caspian Region”
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 44: "The Electric Vehicles Market in Azerbaijan: Challenges and Recommendations"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 43: "Biodiversity Loss: Alarm Bell Tolls"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 42: "Women and Climate Change in Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 41: "Public Participation in Environmental Decision-making: The case of Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 40: "The Kura River: Is freshwater availability at stake?"