Water, food, and energy are strongly interlinked in Azerbaijan as any other part of the world. Meanwhile, existing resources and linkages are stressed by factors including population growth, consumption pattern, inefficiencies, and climate change. In light of these stressors, undertaking the nexus approach is key to address challenges over these resources in a holistic and integrated manner and to attain sustainable resource management. The current issue of the policy brief aims at delving into interrelations and major driving factors within the context of WEF nexus in Azerbaijan by presenting several recommendations for strengthening the nexus implementation in the country.View Fullscreen
CCEE Policy Brief No. 37: “Water-Energy-Food Nexus in Azerbaijan”
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 44: "The Electric Vehicles Market in Azerbaijan: Challenges and Recommendations"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 43: "Biodiversity Loss: Alarm Bell Tolls"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 42: "Women and Climate Change in Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 41: "Public Participation in Environmental Decision-making: The case of Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 40: "The Kura River: Is freshwater availability at stake?"