Impact of climate change is felt all around the world and urges countries to take actions. Earlier this year, the European Union (EU) introduced its Green Deal- a growth strategy to turn the EU into climate-neutral by 2050 by transitioning into green economy. Meanwhile, in the United States, U.S. Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Democratic Sen. Ed Markey proposed the Green New Deal package to address climate change and to transform into 100 percent clean energy. With the global call for climate urgency backed up by scientific studies and climate activist movements all around the world, the issue was also integrated into the agenda of the recent World Economic Forum held in Davos in 2020.View Fullscreen
CCEE Policy Brief No. 36: “Azerbaijan in the Light of Climate Change”
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 44: "The Electric Vehicles Market in Azerbaijan: Challenges and Recommendations"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 43: "Biodiversity Loss: Alarm Bell Tolls"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 42: "Women and Climate Change in Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 41: "Public Participation in Environmental Decision-making: The case of Azerbaijan"
- CCEE Policy Brief No. 40: "The Kura River: Is freshwater availability at stake?"