Hosted by CCEE, the one-day workshop is designed to give a broad and concise overview of the complete gas value chain. Participants were provided with downstream, midstream and upstream of the industry, including consideration of the technical, logistical, legal and commercial aspects of the gas value chain, with special focus on European gas market.
Statoil’s Second Seminar “From Exploration to Markets”
- Training Seminar on Development of Renewable Energy Sources in the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Presentation of BP Energy Outlook 2019
- The CCEE of ADA University in partnership with GIZ successfully completed the 2nd annual Baku Autumn Environmental School
- The CCEE of ADA University in partnership with GIZ successfully completed the 2nd Baku Autumn Environmental School.
- Presentation of Statoil’s Energy Perspectives 2016