On April 29, 2015, CCEE hosted Mr. Todd Onderdonk, ExxonMobil’s Senior Energy Advisor, who presented “2015 Outlook for Energy: A View to 2040”, in which the company makes some projections on the supply and demand for energy over the next 25 years. According to the report, demand for energy will be 35% higher in 2040 than it is today, and carbon-based fuels will continue to meet about 75% of the world’s energy demand. A special focus was on renewables, which, according to the outlook, will be the fastest growing energy source, with wind, solar, and biofuels growing at a rate of 6% a year to reach 4% of the world’s total energy supply by 2040. The event, attended by students, representatives of embassies and private sector, was followed by a lively discussion and Q&A session.
ExxonMobil’s Energy Outlook 2015 at CCEE Round-Table Series
- Training Seminar on Development of Renewable Energy Sources in the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Presentation of BP Energy Outlook 2019
- The CCEE of ADA University in partnership with GIZ successfully completed the 2nd annual Baku Autumn Environmental School
- The CCEE of ADA University in partnership with GIZ successfully completed the 2nd Baku Autumn Environmental School.
- Presentation of Statoil’s Energy Perspectives 2016