Baku Summer Energy School 2020
The Baku Summer Energy School studies a wide range of issues:
- Fundamentals of Energy
- Energy Law, Energy Economics
- Environmental Issues
- Geopolitics of Energy
- Strategic Management
Instructors and Speakers
BSES instructors and speakers are leading national and international experts from academia, public and private sectors:
- World renowned scholars in the field of energy and environment, such as: University of Oxford, Princeton University, Sciences‐Po, Russian Academy of Sciences, Total Professors Association, ADA University etc
- Ministers and heads of governmental agencies, such as: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Energy, Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources, Head of the State Oil Fund (SOFAZ) etc.
Who can Apply?
BSES is organized for both national and international specialists dealing with energy and environment related issues:
- Mid-career professionals from energy companies
- Policy-makers and civil servants from governmental institutions, embassies and international organizations
- Scholars/journalists/graduate students focusing their research on energy and environmental issue
All applications received by the deadline will be reviewed by the Selection Committee of the CCEE.
- Application Period: February 1 – May 15, 2020
- Application deadline: May 1, 2020
- Review and Notification : May 2 – May 15, 2020
- Accept/Decline Deadline : May 31, 2020